The Galactic Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Flight of Olympus

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Flight of Olympus - Page 2 Empty Re: The Flight of Olympus

Post by The Fedonians 9th January 2015, 4:55 pm

"Well Admiral. My position in the Fedonian government is the Head of the Fedonian Space Fleet. I do not intend on dishonoring the empire since they are our ally. I didn't know your rank when you introduce yourself. I'm pretty familiar with the rank system of mist navies. I'm going on to the Olympus. The experiment will start in a few hours. Feel free to look around the lab." Then Yule goes onto the Olympus.

The Fedonians
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 9th January 2015, 3:06 pm

"Representative Kirigaya, the Streonians have never been under Imperial rule. In fact, the Streonians have become the biggest menace this galaxy has seen in all of recorded history. Thus far, the Streonians have destroyed nearly 7 planets.. just obliterated them into dust. They're not, by any means, the strongest enemy we have faced but they are still formidable. They occupy the very center of our galaxy, their whole civilization was built around the super massive black hole at the center of the Milky-way Galaxy. They believe that they must cleanse the universe of all other races in preparation for the return of their deity. They are completely insane to say the least. New Coruscant and Fedonia are almost on completely opposite sides of the galaxy, so I either have to go through Streonian space or take a long detour through the mid-rim." Solimar turns to Yule, "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance Sir Yule. But in future, unless you are trying to dishonor the Galactic Empire, it is proper to refer to Imperial officials by their military rank. Since you may not be familiar with Imperial rank structure, I am an Admiral."

"I don't mean to sound rude," Solimar continues, "it's just that we have certain customs and courtesies towards military officers and government officials. And since we're on the subject, what rank or position do you hold? So that I may be informed completely."

OOC: I don't actually care, Imperials are just assholes about that stuff.
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

http://thegalacticempire.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fedonians 9th January 2015, 1:23 pm

"It's nice to meet you Solimar. We might be having a representative from Idahria. It's interesting to hear what's going on. Kirigaya I see you are astounded by the Olympus. If you want when the technology is perfected you can have it. We will supply the crew necessary to fly it."

Last edited by The Fedonians on 9th January 2015, 3:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

The Fedonians
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Japanese Confederation 9th January 2015, 11:32 am

"I see. Aren't the Streonians under Imperial rule though?" Kirigaya asks, still mesmerized by the Olympus?

Last edited by Japanese Confederation on 9th January 2015, 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Several typos)
Japanese Confederation
Japanese Confederation
Moff
Moff

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 8th January 2015, 11:40 pm

A dark figure emerges from an even darker corner. He is an Imperial wearing a black trench coat and Admiral Rank insignia.

"Cold fusion is a hypothetical type of nuclear reaction that would occur at, or near, room temperature, compared with temperatures in the millions of degrees that are required for 'hot' fusion, which takes place naturally within stars. Cold fission or cold nuclear fission is defined as involving fission events for which fission fragments have such low excitation energy that no neutrons or gammas are emitted. Cold fission events have so low a probability of occurrence that it is necessary to use a high flux nuclear reactor to study them." The man pauses. "Oh, forgive my manners. I am Imperial Science Ambassador Solimar, of the Galactic Empire. I had to resort to clandestine means to arrive here safely, due to the war with the Streonians." Ambassador Solimar finishes with a slight bow of his head.

"The Streonians are making efforts to damage our ties with our allies by subverting our influence, they do this of course by killing our ambassadors and destroying embassies with suicide bombers. This war has been very taxing on our pool of qualified ambassadors, so we've resorted to pulling officers off of the battlefield to serve as specialized ambassadors, hence the 'Science Ambassador' designation I carry." Solimar explains, without prompt.. as most Imperials annoyingly tend to do.
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

http://thegalacticempire.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Japanese Confederation 8th January 2015, 6:49 pm

"I've been good. It's been a bit stressful recently, but at least it's over." Kirigaya says, while staring in awe at the Olympus. "It's... Amazing. It reminds me of when I was a kid. I'd watch the rocket launches on TV, and get so excited for every launch." Kirigaya stops himself from getting off topic. "So, what exactly is cold fussion and cold fission?"
Japanese Confederation
Japanese Confederation
Moff
Moff

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fedonians 8th January 2015, 6:33 pm

When Kirigaya gets to down he is lead to the the dock. Then Yule heads up to meet Kirigaya. "Over there is the Olympus." While he points to the spaceship. "We are hoping at least one of the power sources work in this. If this test flight is successful we are planning on doing more tests. And if that happens we will probably have the technology by May. So how have you been?"

The Fedonians
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Japanese Confederation 8th January 2015, 6:17 pm

"Thank you." Kirigaya motions to a man behind him, and then the transmission ends. Kirigaya goes to the teleporter room and beams down.
Japanese Confederation
Japanese Confederation
Moff
Moff

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fedonians 8th January 2015, 6:15 pm

"You have permission to beam down. It's nice to see you again Kirigaya. I can understand why Shiba can't make it. General Franko notified the World Council he was going to stay to help with that investigation. We are also expecting the Empire and Idahria representatives as well. See you when you get down here."

The Fedonians
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Japanese Confederation 8th January 2015, 6:06 pm

The Japanese representitive, Kirigaya Kazuto, arrives in orbit of the planet.
"Greetings. Unfortunatley, President Shiba could not come, he is overseeing the research of the Shizuoka bomb and reparations of Okazaki. Requesting premission to beam down."
Japanese Confederation
Japanese Confederation
Moff
Moff

Back to top Go down

The Flight of Olympus - Page 2 Empty The Flight of Olympus

Post by The Fedonians 8th January 2015, 5:56 pm

Yule patiently waits for representatives from the three nations that were invited for the test flight. The spaceship was called Olympus after the mountain which the greeks gods were supposed to rule. Also because of what technology was being tested. The space ship looked pretty similar to the Ambassador but wider. The mission was to fly to Earth using cold fission and cold fusion on the way back. It had a emergency warp core just if one the power sources began to become unstable or was used up. Yule was prepare to use what they found out to figure out the kinks.

The Fedonians
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum