The Galactic Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Flight of Olympus

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Flight of Olympus Empty Re: The Flight of Olympus

Post by The Fedonians 15th January 2015, 6:32 pm

A crew member enters the room. "Yule and Kirigaya the ship is fully repaired." "Thanks you and the repair team can go take a break. Shiba and Donovan we need to get back to the experiment see you later." "See you later Yule and make sure when you have a vacation come check earth out.""I will Donovan." Yule ends the hail. "Kirigaya let's get going back to the experiment." The ship transfers it's power source to the cold fusion engine. The Olympus and the other ships enter warp headed back to the Fedonian research station.

The Fedonians
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Japanese Confederation 13th January 2015, 5:22 pm

"Thank you. I just spoke with the scientists. I do not fully believe what they have told me. They say they were wrong, which is obviously true. Now they say the chemical is modified napalm, which means the autopsies of the bodies were wrong as well. The bodies were burned from the outside in, apparently, and the radiation was caused by the napalm being manufactured in a nuclear run manufactury plant. I have sent for a new team, and the old team will be stripped of their duties and banned from science and engineering at the government and international level. I still do not believe what the old team said. I hope that your team can clear things up. It am quite disturbed by the failure of my science, engineering, and autopsy teams."
Japanese Confederation
Japanese Confederation
Moff
Moff

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 13th January 2015, 5:02 pm

"Nevertheless, President Shiba, the local Imperial forces on Earth will assist your people in investigating all matters revolving the recent civil war to ensure an unbiased analysis.  We will send you our finest investigators to ensure that all future reports are one hundred percent accurate. In other words.. Earth will soon be under investigation for treason against both the Fedonians and the Empire. Galactic Law established by the founders of civility in this galaxy: The Matriarchy of Cizerack, The United Federation of Planets, the Empire of Idahria and the Galactic Empire in its infant stages. We are authorized to investigate anyone who is suspected of treason against any of our allies and ourselves. The decision to put Earth under Martial Law will be decided by a meeting between the heads of government for all concerned parties. Emperor Askaari will meet with your planet's leaders. We will transmit the coordinates to you once the meeting has been arranged.
We expect the Fedonian leader and the Terran leader to arrive safely and on time. Since we're this close to Earth, I think I'll take my leave.
Chancellor Yule it has been a pleasure." Solimar presses a button on his wrist and he is transported out of the room.

Outside in space a TIE Interceptor de-cloaks and then jumps to warp soon after.
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

http://thegalacticempire.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Japanese Confederation 13th January 2015, 4:51 pm

"I'm just repeating what the scientists have told me. Like I said, we haven't completed our analysis of the chemical or the bomb. We still don't know everything about it, they may be other components to the bomb that we did not retrieve. I haven't taken a look at either the bomb or the chemical, I've been just been overseeing the reconstruction project at Okazaki. If what I have been told is a lie from the scientists, I will make sure it's taken care of. However, the only current indeniable piece of information was that it was slowly killing off everyone inside of the chemical's radius. Once again, if what I've ben told is a lie, I will make sure that it's.... dealt with."
Japanese Confederation
Japanese Confederation
Moff
Moff

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 13th January 2015, 4:14 pm

"Excuse me, President Shiba, but I'm a scientist and I'm curious as to how a chemical reaction left behind radiation, only nuclear reactions leave behind such levels of radiation. Also I can't see how a chemical weapon could burn the inside of a subject before burning the outside. That could only happen in the oddest of circumstances and certainly NOT with chemical weapons. I know that Microwaves can cook someone from the inside first, but if there was a microwave burst that significant the Empire would have detected it. President Shiba, either you are lying or your people are. I assure you that the Emperor will be hearing of this report and will want all of your collected data as well as access to evidence." Solimar extracts a data pad from his pocket and begins typing. "There will be inquiries, personnel background checks, interrogations.. the full nine yards. All in all, it will be a long and annoying process for your people once the Empire suspects anyone of treason against this alliance of ours. I suggest you either come clean, or you find out who is lying to you before we find out who is lying here." Solimar elaborates with a stern expression as he types.
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Japanese Confederation 13th January 2015, 3:40 pm

"We actually found something interesting about the Shizuoka bomb as well. The bomb was a chemical WMD. Meaning, the chemicals the bomb used burned everybody from the inside out. It also left behind massive amounts of radiation. So now, Shizuoka is inhabitable for at least a few years. After that, it will take even longer to rebuild Shizuoka." Shiba says. "The bomb was made out of steel, mustard gas, and an unknown chemical. Our scientists are still trying to analyze everything this chemical does. On an even sadder note, all the civilians from Shizuoka that were evacuated are dieing. They are infected by is chemical, and all of them will be dead within the hour."
Japanese Confederation
Japanese Confederation
Moff
Moff

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fedonians 13th January 2015, 2:25 pm

OOC:Yes

The Fedonians
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 12th January 2015, 11:04 pm

"Well, it sounds like we can rule out any extra-terrestrial involvement in the Japanese Civil War. We were fearful that there may have been cloaked vessels orbiting Earth, but it seems we were mistaken. We can crack most cloaking devices, but cloaking devices are constantly getting better everyday and we have to rush to create counter measures to them." Solimar added.
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Japanese Confederation 12th January 2015, 7:01 pm

OOC: Is Shiba in the same room as Donovan?
Japanese Confederation
Japanese Confederation
Moff
Moff

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fedonians 12th January 2015, 6:25 pm

"You both do not need to apologize. It's also an honor to have you both here." Then Donovan hails the room. Yule puts him on the full screen. "Nice to see you again. I'm assuming Shiba is also with you?" "Yes, You called in the middle of us talking about what we have found out. Turns out the bunker the leaders hid in during the bombardment is where they launched the weapon. I'm going to hand it over to Shiba."

The Fedonians
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Japanese Confederation 12th January 2015, 5:24 pm

"I realize that, Fleet Commander Yule, but it's always sad to see an experiment fail, especially one as groundbreaking as this. Although, I have confidence that it will work just fine. Also, I must apologize. I also realized that I completely forgot to thank you for the honor of being here, which I deeply regret not saying as soon as I got here. I hope you can forgive me." Kirigaya says, following Yule to the meeting room.
Japanese Confederation
Japanese Confederation
Moff
Moff

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 12th January 2015, 2:49 pm

Solimar joins Yule in the meeting room.

"Chancellor Yule, I'm afraid I've just realized I never thanked your people for inviting us to this experiment. The excitement of scientific progress swept me away before my ambassadorial duties could be carried out." Solimar laughed. "I hope none of you think I came here to belittle your efforts, if I've made you feel this way I do sincerely apologize."
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fedonians 12th January 2015, 2:25 pm

"I can understand Admiral. Fedonians will consider the offer. Kirigaya it is apart of science that experiments fail." Then the Olympus exits warp above earth. Yule notifies the engineers to do a maintenance sweep and repair. "We are expecting all needed repairs done within an hour. I'm going to contact Donovan to see on how things are going diplomatically and the investigation as well. Feel free to join." Then Yule goes to the meeting room and sends hail to the Fedonian Embassy.

The Fedonians
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 11th January 2015, 8:06 pm

"Although promising as a clean and effective power source, I don't feel cold fusion is as feasible a means for powering spacecraft. The Empire uses Ion Drive systems for speeds under 1AU per second, or Astronomic Unit which is 149,597,870 Kilometers. For any speeds faster than that we use Hyperdrive, which could get you from one end of the galaxy to the other in only a matter of ours in any standard cruiser. For larger warships like Star Destroyers it would take only eight hours. This is vastly superior technology to warp drive, which would take nearly one hundred years to do the same job. Hyperdrive is clean, efficient, cheap and reliable. And then we have access to the Trans-Warp conduits left by the Borg after we destroyed them ten years ago. BUT enough bragging, I would recommend you continue your progress in this field, but at the same time consider Imperial Hyperdrive technology for your starships. All races friendly to us have may gain access to our technology. We need only establish patent rights and security agreements to keep certain technology out of the hands of those that would use it against us." Solimar explains.
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Japanese Confederation 11th January 2015, 6:03 pm

"Well, at least we know Cold Fission works for one way trips." Kirigaya says, trying to look at the bright side. "I only hope Cold Fussion works better. It'd be a shame for this experiment to be a bust."
Japanese Confederation
Japanese Confederation
Moff
Moff

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fedonians 11th January 2015, 5:48 pm

"Your right Kirigaya. We will get that fixed before the next stage of the test." Then a crew member walks up. "Sirs, we are getting close to Earth. The Igneous rocks seem to be close to be being used up. We are switching to uranium to conserve what power the rocks have left." "You can go back to your post. Cold fission using Igneous rocks is out of the question now. Since it takes alot of it up. Let's hope cold fusion works better."

The Fedonians
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Japanese Confederation 11th January 2015, 5:40 pm

"Don't worry, it'll be fine. I used to work on rockets before I was an ambassador. Uneven plating isn't a problem for low stress space flight. Besides, they wouldnt have sent us up here unless they were sure it's safe." Kirigaya responds. "But you're right, it should have been fixed first."
Japanese Confederation
Japanese Confederation
Moff
Moff

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 11th January 2015, 5:29 pm

"The deck plates are a bit uneven in here don't you think?" Solimar said as he examined the floor of the area they were in. "I know this is a prototype, but who said this thing could fly safely?" He finished with a nervous chuckle, hoping to not meet his demise here.
'
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fedonians 11th January 2015, 5:16 pm

"Yes Kirigaya. Also thanks for getting the Wayfarer prepared for the worst that might happen. Good to know that Admiral." Then Yule signals to the crew to take off. The Olympus pulls away from the research station and exits the atmosphere. Then it goes into warp followed by the other spaceships to earth.

The Fedonians
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 11th January 2015, 5:13 pm

"If I die today, my only regret is not being able to study a super massive black hole from up close. But in order to do that we have to evict the Streonians from the center of the galaxy, since at its center is a super massive black hole.. but we all spin around it so fast we don't get sucked in. Did you know that time moves slightly slower for those in the outer rim of the galaxy? I love science." Solimar, at this point, was lost in scientific techno-babble with himself.
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Japanese Confederation 11th January 2015, 5:06 pm

Kirigaya gets ready for the launch of the Olympus, looking very excited. Over personal comms, he informs The Wayfarer to prepare for the Olympus launch, and tells them to be ready in case of emergency. He also speaks about several other things, which the others can't pick up, as he is speaking in Japanese.
"Alright, The Wayfarer is ready to assist us if need be. I take it we will be launching soon?" He asks Yule.
Japanese Confederation
Japanese Confederation
Moff
Moff

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fedonians 11th January 2015, 4:56 pm

"Fedonians had that tech for almost a century before we could use FTL flight. And if anything were to go wrong we will make sure everyone is returned home. Fedonians are fine giving you lift so if anything went wrong." Then Yule gives Solimar a teleporter tag. "To be safe make sure you have this on you in case of emergency."

The Fedonians
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 11th January 2015, 4:24 pm

"I arrived here by unusual means so i don't have a vessel readily available, I hoped I might acquire a lift from the Fedonians should anything go wrong. You do have matter-energy transporters, yes?" Solimar asked as he boarded the Olympus.
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fedonians 11th January 2015, 2:58 pm

Yule messages Solimar and Kirigaya to get on the Olympus to start the test flight. Fedonian ships with be following the Olympus just in case the ship starts to go down. It is also requested the ships Kirigaya and Solidar arrived in should also follow it.

The Fedonians
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 9th January 2015, 8:33 pm

Solimar notes to himself, that in the future he will refer to Yule as 'Chancellor', the Empire's equivalent rank. Solimar glances around the lab area, impressed with the setup of the lab itself and the array of equipment. He of course, began scanning the surroundings for espionage devices such as bombs and recording devices.
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: