The Galactic Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

C.I.D. Fleet Command - Counter-Attack

3 posters

Go down

C.I.D. Fleet Command - Counter-Attack Empty Re: C.I.D. Fleet Command - Counter-Attack

Post by The Galactic Empire 8th April 2015, 10:01 pm

Incoming Orders from Imperial High Command::

C.I.D. Fleet Command, we applaud you for your flawless victory over the Undine of Omicron and Iota. You are hereby ordered to divert a small reinforcement to aid the Imperial & Royal Terran fleet advancing on Nu. The Coordinates are as follows:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The remainder of your force will continue with the Imperial Navy and advance on Mu, good luck... and god speed.
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

http://thegalacticempire.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

C.I.D. Fleet Command - Counter-Attack Empty Re: C.I.D. Fleet Command - Counter-Attack

Post by Undine Prime 8th April 2015, 5:58 pm

The Undine were taken prisoner without incident, they were loaded onto Imperial transports where they would be delivered to slavers who would... "domesticate" them.
Undine Prime
Undine Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer 7th April 2015, 10:08 pm

With the help of The Imperial Navy, the C.I.D. were able to swiftly take both planets. There were very few Imperial and Droid casualties, but because of the bombardment there were many Undine casualties.
Old Timer
Old Timer
Ensign
Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 6th April 2015, 12:10 am

The Imperial Navy sent Stormtroopers and combat equipment to the surface of Omicron and Iota.
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer 5th April 2015, 7:24 pm

After a moment Cale sent a message to all of the ships. ''Send troops onto the planet. Take as many prisoners as possible. If any resist or try to fight back, kill them.'' After the message was sent Droid troops started there decent onto the planet.
Old Timer
Old Timer
Ensign
Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post by Undine Prime 5th April 2015, 6:59 pm

The Undine fell beneath their cities which were brought down upon them, they had nowhere to hide and their once powerful planet was laid to waste.

"This is Governor Afnrax of Omicron, we surrender unconditionally." An Undine said over the intercom, he was followed by another alien voice, "This is Governor Hirsah of Iota, cease fire. We will yield to your demands, our planet and its people are yours. Just no more death, please." The other alien cried.
Undine Prime
Undine Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 5th April 2015, 6:50 pm

The Imperial Navy warships took position all around Omicron and Iota in low orbit, they opened fire without further direction. They hit every city, they destroyed the infrastructure and laid waste to the population of those two worlds.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer 5th April 2015, 4:36 pm

After a few moments Cale responded. ''Do it.''
Old Timer
Old Timer
Ensign
Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 5th April 2015, 4:24 pm

The Imperial Adviser on board Cale's ship spoke up, "Imperial Intelligence reports show that there are no civilian inhabitants on the Undine worlds, we know there are no other inhabitants that existed prior to the Undine. I recommend a saturation bombardment using the Imperial Navy's Heavy Turbophasers, they are perfectly suited for sustained orbital bombardments... we can eliminate any and all resistance before we land any troops."
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer 5th April 2015, 1:29 pm

''Hmm...they can not be trusted.'' Comments Cale, ''I think we should lock them up until they are proven not to be Undine in disguise. If they aren't we set them free, but if they are...we kill them all.''
Old Timer
Old Timer
Ensign
Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post by Undine Prime 5th April 2015, 12:05 pm

The Undine worlds of Omicron and Iota sat before their enemy, nearly undefended. The Undine naval forces fled as soon as they detected hostile forces led by the C.I.D. Omicron and Iota surrendered with the following message:

"We surrender, please do not harm our people! We are not all Undine, we were here long before the Undine claimed this world as their own! Please send help, many of our people require medical assistance."
Undine Prime
Undine Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 5th April 2015, 12:00 pm

All Imperial Navy ships reported they were prepared for battle.
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer 3rd April 2015, 10:48 pm

As the C.I.D.s fleet joins the Empire's fleet, Captain Cale sends a message to all of ships in the fleet. ''As everyone knows we will be assaulting two planets under Undine control. Now lets not wait and give the Undine any more time to prepare. Lets move out!''
Old Timer
Old Timer
Ensign
Ensign

Back to top Go down

C.I.D. Fleet Command - Counter-Attack Empty C.I.D. Fleet Command - Counter-Attack

Post by The Galactic Empire 3rd April 2015, 6:07 am

3 Executor II Class Super Star Destroyers, 100 Revenge III Class Heavy Carriers, 500 Imperial IV Class Star Destroyers, 1,000 Victory III Class Star Destroyers, and 2,000 Acclamator Class Assault Craft stood ready for the Droid Commander, Captain Cale, to give them their orders. It was understood they would be advancing on the Undine planets of Omicron and Iota.
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down