The Galactic Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destria Planet of Mystery

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Destria Planet of Mystery - Page 3 Empty Re: Destria Planet of Mystery

Post by The Fedonians 15th January 2015, 2:31 pm

Willow shakes his hand. "I see someone likes to go old school. I'm Willow and this is Geos. I think you know we think the ruins are from an civilization older than any other sentient race. We have looked at the surface level. We notice it has a language Fedonian have some what already deciphered. The ruins here seem to be linked to some on Soul Bia. And also we know they go underground." Then some Fedonians show up in exploration gear. Geos recognizes them. "These Fedonians will help us get past the gate to the ruins. But that's the farthest they will help us."

The Fedonians
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 14th January 2015, 8:44 pm

A man comes bumbling into the room wearing casual clothing and carrying a backpack.

"Hello, I'm Doctor Daran Cole of the Imperial Science Ministry." He holds out his right hand, prompting for a handshake.

"I received your invitation. These ruins sound very interesting. Could you tell me what you know about them so far?" He says, taking out a pencil and paper.
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

http://thegalacticempire.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fedonians 14th January 2015, 6:07 pm

"It will be find after we have fully studied the ruins. I'd also like to let you know TJC can colonize a portion of the planet for themselves. We are predicting in a decade this planet will become a Class M planet telling by on how the atmosphere is cooling down. For now let's wait for the representative from the Empire."

The Fedonians
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Japanese Confederation 14th January 2015, 6:01 pm

"Thank you. I would like to ask in advance, would it be ok for this to eventually be open to the Japanese public? After we finish exploring the ruins, I mean." She asks, as a soldier walks up and then takes the datapad back to the shuttle. "We won't release it to the public without your premission."

Last edited by Japanese Confederation on 14th January 2015, 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Japanese Confederation
Japanese Confederation
Moff
Moff

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fedonians 14th January 2015, 5:54 pm

"It's fine. We have only explored the surface level of these ruins. I think you might want to view this on one of the holodecks when you get back to your ship." Willow hands over a datapad with a program for a holodeck to revisit the historic event when the civilization was first discovered.

The Fedonians
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Japanese Confederation 14th January 2015, 5:41 pm

"Interesting. How much of it has been explored already? And you say that you found some on Soul Bia too? That means space flight has existed much longer that we've ever thought!" Mika says, forgetting the others are there."*Ahem* sorry. I got a bit carried away. How much of it has been explored?"
Japanese Confederation
Japanese Confederation
Moff
Moff

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fedonians 14th January 2015, 5:36 pm

"Nice to meet you Sai Mika. I'm Geos and this is Willow. I can understand the why the guards are here. Fedonians have been colonizing a portion of this planet for about a week now. I think you know about the Enterprise-D's captain and him and a few others encounter with a hologram of an ancient race. Well we think the ruins is linked to that same race. Willow would like tell our friend here what we know about the ruins for sure." "I'm fine with that Geos. We know it goes deep underground. And has langage we have seen on ruins in Soul Bia so we could read it roughly. But that's all we know about it so far."

The Fedonians
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Japanese Confederation 14th January 2015, 5:07 pm

The carrier The Vulture arrives in orbit. Soon after, a small shuttle heads down to the site at which the Geos and Willow are waiting. The ship lands, and out steps the representative, along with two soldiers, who spread out.
"Greetings. Don't mind them, they were ordered to keep the area safe. Not by me, mind you. Ah, I haven't introduce myself have I? I am Sai Mika, representitive of TJC. As well as being a rpresentitive, I'm a historian at the 'National Center of History and Culture.' It seemed fitting that I should come."
Japanese Confederation
Japanese Confederation
Moff
Moff

Back to top Go down

Destria Planet of Mystery - Page 3 Empty Destria Planet of Mystery

Post by The Fedonians 14th January 2015, 4:38 pm

Geos and Willow await the arrival of representatives from the empire and TJC. They have been invited to come join an expedition it to some ruins Fedonian explorers have found. They think it might be remains of a civilization older than any other sentient race formed in this galaxy. The ruins have been rumoured to be cursed by some fellows who heard about it.

The Fedonians
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3