The Galactic Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Visitor

4 posters

Go down

A Visitor    Empty Re: A Visitor

Post by The Galactic Empire 27th February 2015, 10:58 pm

It seems apparent that we lack the resources to event put a dent in the Black Riders. If anyone even hints at messing with them they are very quick to blow them off the face of NationStates, they have a thousand times the people as we do and much more resources in terms of strategy and experience. The fact that anyone even thinks we could help his/her region is hilarious. There is nothing that we can do.
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

http://thegalacticempire.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fedonians 27th February 2015, 9:35 am

I remember when in the old region you joined the Black Raiders for a little while. You know what they do well. I remember they sometimes attack small active regions like one I created once. But I have learned from that don't make WA Delegate in till you have a large enough region. So from votes so far we have at least 2 nays and 2 neutral. I think we have come to conclusion with this. We will not help our visitor but is there any arguments against what I have stated or we all in agreement.

The Fedonians
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 26th February 2015, 11:18 pm

The Black Raiders or Black Riders are the largest and longest standing raiding region on NationStates. I was once a member of the Black Riders, having been instrumental in the conquest of several hundred regions. The Black Riders exist to erase regions that have become inactive, as you know, Nation names and Region names can only be used once. But once that Nation or Region becomes extinct their names enter a cool down stage. Afterwards the name can be reused. They keep NationStates from becoming stagnant and prevent cool Nation and Region names from being used by players who have long since abandoned NationStates. The so-called 'Defenders' are the true enemy, we have nothing to fear from the Black Riders.
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

http://thegalacticempire.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer 26th February 2015, 4:09 pm

I can go either way.
Old Timer
Old Timer
Ensign
Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post by Japanese Confederation 26th February 2015, 3:39 pm

I don't know the guy, so I don't have much of a stance. If we were to try to free them, I would help. But I'm not saying we should help him, nor am I saying we shouldn't. I'm fine with either decision, and I'll back the ultimate decision.
Japanese Confederation
Japanese Confederation
Moff
Moff

Back to top Go down

A Visitor    Empty A Visitor

Post by The Fedonians 26th February 2015, 8:56 am

If you have notice we got a visitor from another region asking us to help him take back his region. I checked the region and it has been taken over by the Black Raiders. Personally I think we should not try to mess with the black raiders. What are you guys side on this.

The Fedonians
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum