The Galactic Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary Hiatus - After Sheridan Prime

4 posters

Go down

Temporary Hiatus - After Sheridan Prime Empty Re: Temporary Hiatus - After Sheridan Prime

Post by The Galactic Empire 1st March 2015, 2:36 pm

Don't worry about it, if I thought it was a pointless waste of space I would have deleted it already XD
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

http://thegalacticempire.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Temporary Hiatus - After Sheridan Prime Empty Re: Temporary Hiatus - After Sheridan Prime

Post by Taiothle 1st March 2015, 4:04 am

Hello again. This is a small update.

Firstly, I must say I might not be inactive at all, due to the rate at which I've been able to work. My races now have a base and background, and the rest can be developed in-character. Thanks to Idahria and his brother, I was able to write faster, without being bothered by my younger sibling (obnoxious idiot). I stayed over and did some development.

As promised, I'll create another thread with a situation similar to that of Sheridan Prime. Though at the moment, I'm unsure as to whether or not I should bring Sheridan Prime back. (It's still in development) I'll also create another thread introducing my new races... Or something...

Also, sorry for making this thread in the first place. It could be a bit of a wast of space.. But I don't know how to delete threads here..
Taiothle
Taiothle
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Idahria 27th February 2015, 1:45 pm

Aww. You shouldn't feel ashamed. That's how we started off with the Astelle, right? ;3

I don't need to say goodbye, because I see you a lot anyway... Actually, now that I think about it, I want to visit... Can I?

Idahria
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fedonians 27th February 2015, 9:43 am

I can understand why you feel your races were rushed. It takes awhile sometimes to form a character or a whole race. I've based the Fedonians off mostly my ideals and ideology. My character on a game I play called Renaissance Kingdoms was not fully developed when I started rping on the forums. If you don't come back maybe me and a few other people can rp a migration of your races to other planets.

Hope to see you again,
Donovan the person behind the scenes of the Fedonians.

The Fedonians
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 26th February 2015, 11:24 pm

You have 1 Month and then I'll consider your inactivity as a sign you have left us. If that ends up being the case, I salute you. Thank you for the awesome RP and contributing to our community. Here at the Galactic Empire we like to make stories, some stories that make no sense and some stories that are all too real. Despite the differences of opinion or morals between our characters, we never take it to heart.

Safe Sailing and God Speed,

-The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

http://thegalacticempire.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Temporary Hiatus - After Sheridan Prime Empty Temporary Hiatus - After Sheridan Prime

Post by Taiothle 26th February 2015, 7:29 am

After finishing off with the Sheridan Prime RP, I will take a break from RPing on this Forum for a while... As you may have seen, my "alien" races are poorly developed. Not very original. Put there just for the sake of having them there. When I come back, I will have removed some species, and created new ones. It won't be long, but I will be very quiet during this time. As mentioned before, technology and military strength is pathetic, and obviously greatly inferior to all other tech lines in the region, so I'll try to work on that too, so I can justify use of my numbers and weapons.

If I'm off for a very long time, it could mean I've given up. IF this happens, feel free to eject and subsequently ban me and my puppets from the region.

Adjö~ (v.v) Kylie is on Hiatus.
Taiothle
Taiothle
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down