The Galactic Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A BRAND NEW SECTION?? SAY WHAT?!

Go down

A BRAND NEW SECTION?? SAY WHAT?! Empty A BRAND NEW SECTION?? SAY WHAT?!

Post by The Galactic Empire 20th February 2015, 12:47 am

Hey guys, it's me... you know, that guy with the thing and that one doo-dad. Anyway, so the Japanese Confederation thought it would be a good idea of we had a section where everyone can post articles, news, information... and a bunch of other interesting and creative stuff. I also thought this was a good idea so guess what? There's now a news section... if you need help trying to find out what counts as news ask the Japanese Confederation because I'm making them the moderator for the news section. Enjoy your moderator status TJC and congratulations! A hefty promotion is also on its way! One more thing before I end this, Fedonia suggested several days ago that we start putting ORP (Open Role Play) when starting topics we want everyone to be able to join. When creating a topic for just you and a friend or friends, you will put IRC (Invitation Role Play). We think this will clear up any further confusion and avoid another Sheridan Prime incident. XD Anyway, I hope everyone is having a good time as always!

Sincerely and Emphatically,

The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

http://thegalacticempire.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum