The Galactic Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grand Conference

+2
Idahria
The Galactic Empire
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Grand Conference Empty Re: The Grand Conference

Post by The Fedonians 2nd March 2015, 3:46 pm

OOC: Due top no reposes within the last week I'm calling the end of the rp. So I can start preparing for the next one. Recommended your nations prepare for invasion from another galaxy.

The Fedonians
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fedonians 22nd February 2015, 1:31 pm

"The votes are in. I'm taking what the commander had said as a nay vote along with the warlord's nay vote. 8 nay and 3 aye. The Galactic Council proposal fails and we are going to second and last proposal from the Fedonians. We are suggesting a Galactic Fair. Any questions?"

The Fedonians
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiothle 22nd February 2015, 12:16 pm

Of the five representatives from Taiothle, two hit the 'Nay' button. These are the ambassadors of Triovha and Stojanovska. The ambassadors of Kylantha, Calirianne, and Thelne Allanar vote 'Aye'.
Taiothle
Taiothle
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer 19th February 2015, 4:07 pm

After a few seconds Doctor's robotic claw hovers over the Aye button, but then he quickly switches and tapes the Nay button.
Old Timer
Old Timer
Ensign
Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post by Japanese Confederation 19th February 2015, 3:48 pm

The three Japanese representitives (each one represents the home country or one of the two colonies) all press the red 'Nay' button.
Japanese Confederation
Japanese Confederation
Moff
Moff

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fedonians 19th February 2015, 1:45 pm

"Thanks commander. I've notice one of the representatives had to leave early. I'd like to announce it time for representatives who came here today to vote on the realisation of a Galactic Council. Since the Warlord needed to leave early we will count is vote as against the current proposal. May each representative press either the green for aye or red for nay. Fedonians will be part of vote since we are the one proposing this."

The Fedonians
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Idahria 19th February 2015, 8:32 am

Commander Lahtinen rose and bowed low. He noted how that representative from the Empire suddenly left, seeming rather frustrated. "I am High Commander Taneli Lahtinen of the Idahrian Imperial Guard. I am here upon the order of Prime Minister Hekso, to represent the Stygian Empire of Idahria. You must know, our Emperor would have visited himself, were his son not missing."

"As representative, I do not support the idea of such a governing body. Our Empire is on the very edge of this galaxy, and remains completely neutral and independent."

Idahria
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 16th February 2015, 4:25 am

Warlord Elsin suddenly got up from his seat, he seemed to be a bit flustered. He hurriedly left the council chamber with his Stormtroopers in tow, he then left the planet and God knows where from there... he told no one where he was going or why he was leaving.
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

http://thegalacticempire.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiothle 14th February 2015, 1:21 am

The Taiothlean Representatives arrive soon at the Council Building and take their seats. They didn't seem to be affected that they were slightly late, and the conference had pretty much begun without them. Sollomovici caught a piece of an idea that would create a centralized galactic government. He seemed to like it, but surely the representatives of Triovha, Calirianne, and Stojanovska would not.

Sollomovici recognized no one else in the Council room besides the representatives from his planet. Everything, this mission included, was new to him. He had only ever dealt with matters within the Taiothlean System.
Taiothle
Taiothle
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fedonians 13th February 2015, 3:46 pm

"Good to hear your perspective Warlord. We were posing something like an ancient governing body known as the UN. It would not have control the nations in it or out of it. But as body to try to help with intergalactic issues. But now let's hear from Commander Lahtinen." Dean gestures to Lahtinen.

The Fedonians
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 13th February 2015, 2:04 pm

Warlord Elsin stood and faced the assembly. "As you all know I am the appointed Imperial Warlord for this quadrant of the galaxy and I represent all Imperial interests here today. The Galactic Empire's purpose here today is to prevent the formation of a centralized government for this galaxy. We believe that a centralized government will only serve to countermand our efforts to bring freedom and justice to all corners of the galaxy. Many of this Galaxy's populated worlds tremble at the very idea of a government such as this, they remember the dark days when the Klingons, Romulans and Cardassian took all they had and enslaved their people. We speak not only for ourselves, but we speak for all of the neutral systems we liberated that now govern themselves as sovereign nations." Warlord Elsin nods and then sits back down.
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Japanese Confederation 12th February 2015, 6:26 pm

The representitives from the JC are brought to the room, enter, and they quietly sit down, to not disturb any of the other representitives.
Japanese Confederation
Japanese Confederation
Moff
Moff

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fedonians 12th February 2015, 4:40 pm

Dean decided it was time to get started even though some the delegates were still to get here. He sent a message to both those the representatives of the Tiaothe Union and the Japanese Confederation when they get to the building they will be lead to room and their seats. After a half hour two thirds of the Fedonian World Council are in their respective seats.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dean Walks up to podium.
"Good day to everyone. I'd like to mention a thanks to representatives who could come today. Some are still on there way to the conference. When they come in make sure they feel welcome like the rest of our guests. Our galaxy stands at important time in it's history. First vote will be about the proposal of a galactic congress. Each nation will be allowed on how they choose their representative. Each nation represented including colonies will have a vote except the Fedonians. results will be released after all representatives have voted. In till the others get here. Let each representative introduce themself and their nation. First is Warlord Ensin." Dean gestures to the Warlord.

Last edited by The Fedonians on 13th February 2015, 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Fedonians
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer 11th February 2015, 10:46 pm

Doctor, having nothing more to say, simply nodded his head and walked back to his seat. He sat down and waited for the conference to begin.
Old Timer
Old Timer
Ensign
Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 11th February 2015, 10:40 pm

"You don't tell me to calm down you damn droid, I've fought nine wars in two galaxies and have been instrumental in the downfall of this galaxies former empires. The Klingons, the Romulans and certainly no droids have ever stopped us. Don't get in our way and we wont get in yours, that's the most I'll say on the matter."
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer 11th February 2015, 9:12 pm

''Ah but thanks to modern technology we were able to change that''. Doctor replies. "Thanks to a brilliant man, with the help of the General, every droid in the CID is, in fact, sentient.'' He says. ''I wont bore you with the details of how though. Know I think you need to calm down.''
Old Timer
Old Timer
Ensign
Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 11th February 2015, 7:51 pm

"Is there? Of course there is, the charter for definition of sentient beings does not include man-made automatons. You're no more sentient than my toaster, and my toaster isn't allowed to form its own government and military, only to exterminate the organics once they have deemed them a threat or useless. I fought a war against monstrosities such as you and it cost the lives of billions of living, breathing, people. You're a mindless machine carrying out a string of programming bestowed upon it by true sentient beings." Warlord Elsin pronounced loudly as he crossed his arms.
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer 11th February 2015, 5:58 pm

Doctor, after a short walk to Elsin, stops in front of the two. ''Why hello there, Warlord Elsin.'' He says in a 'friendly' tone. ''I happened to notice you staring at me. Is there something wrong here?''
Old Timer
Old Timer
Ensign
Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 11th February 2015, 5:45 pm

"By the Force, he's heading this way, act casual!" He said to the Stormtrooper.

"What do you mean by act casual, Sir?" The Stormtrooper asked.

"You know what I mean you idiot! Shut up, he's almost here!"
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer 11th February 2015, 5:43 pm

45 Minutes pass and Doctor reactivates him self. He looks around wondering if the conference has started yet. Seeing nothing has changed Doctor begins to deactivate himself once again, but before doing so he notices Warlord Elsin glancing at him oddly. He wondered why Elsin looked at him like that. Maybe he didn't like droids? Doctor decided he would investigate. Standing up he reactivates his guard and walks toward the Warlord hoping to find out more.
Old Timer
Old Timer
Ensign
Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 11th February 2015, 5:17 pm

Warlord Elsin glances nervously towards the droid delegates, remembering his days fighting in the Clone War.

"What the hell are droids doing here?" Elsin whispered to his Stormtrooper.

"Apparently they're sentient, Sir." The Stormtrooper replied.

"Oh great, just what the Galaxy needed. Another mindless collective like the Borg." Elsin replied.

"Yes, Sir." The Stormtrooper saluted.

"That was sarcasm trooper." Elsin said angrily.

"Oh, my bad, Sir." The Stormtrooper sadly replied.

"Just shut up already." Elsin commanded.
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer 9th February 2015, 4:01 pm

As Doctor takes his seat he notices many other representatives. One in particular he sees is Warlord Elsin. After scanning all of the representatives in the room, he sends one of his guards to protect the shuttle. He then powers down the droid, then himself to conserve power.
Old Timer
Old Timer
Ensign
Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fedonians 9th February 2015, 2:25 pm

"Okay Doctor. I'll now show you where to sit." Dean guides Doctor to the seat near the other representatives.

The Taiothlean ship receives coordinates to Council Town. The closest city with a empty port.

The Fedonians
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Idahria 9th February 2015, 8:57 am

Commander Lahtinen took his seat and made himself comfortable, waving Dean away to say that he didn't want to join the guards and would rather sit and wait for the others to arrive.

Idahria
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiothle 8th February 2015, 10:44 pm

"As said, our representatives would prefer for their ship to land instead." replied the Captin gruffly. "I will choose the first option. We will dock at the nearest city where the representatives and a handful of guards will be teleported."

Sollomovici and the other Taiothlean representatives were once again addressed and given the green light. They nodded to each other as the ship began to advance, awaiting coordinates to the nearest Fedonian city.
Taiothle
Taiothle
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum