The Galactic Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Purge

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Purge  Empty Re: The Purge

Post by The Galactic Empire 17th February 2015, 6:44 pm

Emperor Askaari received an urgent message from General Torc, who was on a secret mission of great importance. He removed his comm device from his belt and activated it.

"What is it General?"

"Your Highness," he was interrupted by gunfire and eerie screaming, "we've just received intel that the plague has been designed and orchestrated by a synthetic race. They have a weapon in orbit that goes by the name 'Sun Crusher.' It's credited as being able to mess with a planet's core." He was stopped by the sound of an explosion.

"Very well, I'm glad you reported this. We were about to move a massive armada into orbit. We'll send scouts to find the weapon and destroy it. By that time I guess you'll be ready for extraction?"

"Yes, Your Highness." General Torc ended the conversation. Yes it was the Emperor, but people were dying and there was no time for the usual pleasantries.

"Admiral, tell the armada to standby. Send scouts to Sheridan Prime and have them report everything they find." The Emperor ordered.
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

http://thegalacticempire.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiothle 16th February 2015, 8:17 am

The Emperor of Kylantha immediately returned to Iernut-Zal after his rather rough conversation with Emperor Askaari. His fleet had already gone ahead before him. Unsurprisingly, there were no celebrations after the battle. Everyone went back to the regular course of their lives, with only small crews being dispatched to get rid of the Streonian Battlecruiser that had been crushed before the battle. The corpses were removed as well.

He didn't worry about anything more for the rest of the evening, letting it all pass. Iernut-Zal was almost completely silent, with the vehicles making little noise, it was only the great lights that ever attraced much attention. Lixandroiu sighed and shook his head, wondering what would come next.
Taiothle
Taiothle
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 16th February 2015, 4:21 am

Emperor Askaari waited until he could no longer feel Lixandroiu's presence aboard the Emancipator before he stood up from the couch. He walked onto the bridge and stood at the helm, facing out over his massive armada in its hour of victory.

"I have the ultimate power in the universe at my fingertips, what shall I do with it?" He asked himself. "Captain," he turned to Captain Radah who was nearby, "you are hereby promoted to the rank of Vice Admiral and appointed as my personal assistant. Your first task is to assemble the Warlords and their fleets, bring the Grand Admirals together... we're going to provide these arrogant wastes of genetic material a little show of power. Once those I have ordered here are on board and the entire armada is assembled, set course for Sheridan Prime. The Council of Moffs and Senate be damned." The Emperor laughed. "If they can't save their own people then we will, if they're to weak then we'll be strong."

"Thank you for this honor. Your wish is my command, Your Highness." Vice Admiral Radah saluted and set about doing her new tasks.

"Who's laughing now, Lord Sideous?" Emperor Askaari whispered to himself, sitting in his command chair.
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiothle 15th February 2015, 9:02 pm

The Emperor slowly tilted his head to the left, hackles raised, tail quickly lashing against the sofa. Things got bitter very quickly. Askaari might have not noticed it, but Lixandroiu was looking for the perfect spot to lunge and sink his teeth at. He felt insulted, but still determined. His army may have been smaller, but should he declare war, he would have all of Taiothle on his side, no matter what. Without Sheridan Prime of course, which he still could not seem to send help to due to the vote, keeping that infection isolated. "Funny..." Lixandroiu shook his head. "That's exactly how Esclanfal thinks... Looks like we only made the galaxy safer by a bit..."

"You may attack, and ruin your otherwise clean reputation for good. We of Taiothle are not cowards, not pillagers, not arrogant fools, and certainly not a bunch of push-overs. We will fight to the last, rather than surrender." Lixandroiu growled and stood back up, fangs slightly shown. "I'm leaving. I hope we don't need to have this conversation again. Do what you will with the rest of the core world, but please... Do not involve Taiothle in it." he bowed low and padded out of the room. "Goodbye, Emperor Askaari."
Taiothle
Taiothle
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 14th February 2015, 1:02 pm

"We have a saying, adopted from our Vulcan friends, 'the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.' If a handful of innocents must die in order for countless others to be saved, it is a small price to pay. If we allow kidnappers and terrorists to coerce us into doing things, our position is weakened and attacks on our sovereignty will increase. We control half of this galaxy and its resources, our armies know no limits and our navy is everywhere. Threats from a military your size are of little consequence to us, we have destroyed several empires already that were much, much larger than yours. I'd hate for you to involve your people in a war they could not win, anyone that has ever gone to war with us... we take everything they own in return for their foolish decision to engage in military conflict with us. I strongly advise you try diplomacy before making any hasty decisions. The Empire does not take threats lightly, our members expect me to be able to keep all of the dangers so far from them they never hear nor see them." Askaari explained, his tone slightly darker than before.
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiothle 14th February 2015, 1:51 am

"Wh-what?" Lixandroiu was surprised, almost disgusted. "Well... Neither we, nor these rogues are aware of that. You musn't. Have you no value for life?"

"These rogues take women and children as well, forcing them to serve, or be killed." continued the Kylanthan Emperor, his head drooping."You must know, I mean no disrespect. But should any innocent Kylanthans be harmed in any such operations, you will be dealing with us directly, in many more ways than diplomacy."

That was quite true. Lixandroiu feared no one, which was why he called an attack against the Streonians. But it seemed that he might have more problems, coming from the outside as well.
Taiothle
Taiothle
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 13th February 2015, 1:36 am

"Well we obviously don't destroy vessels needlessly. Even the largest weapons on our Star Destroyers and other capitol ships are renowned for their accuracy, they can disable a vessel with ease and destroy it the same. As for hostages, we frequently destroy such vessels. Because of our policy of 'shoot to destroy' in regards to hostage vessels no one has attempted to take hostages in an attempt to coerce us into an otherwise inconceivable action for maybe... ten years now I think. No one takes hostages around us anymore because they know it will yield no results" Emperor Askaari explained. "Some may think the Empire's methods are crude or tyrannical, but our method of governance keeps our citizens and allies secure from domestic and interplanetary terrorism and criminal enterprise."
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiothle 12th February 2015, 11:22 pm

"I would... Advise against that..." said Lixandroiu to Askaari, shaking his head. "These rogues are smart. They carry hostages. Innocent people. Use them as slaves. So long as they have those slaves we aren't allowed to engage them, really. The previous Emperor left me a lot of work to do, as you see... Which is why I am doing my best... Also, I would try to subdue the craft first, before immediately attacking them. The Ieunach and the Ashryn have set out laws for that..."

Last edited by Taiothle on 14th February 2015, 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Taiothle
Taiothle
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 10th February 2015, 12:13 am

"Hmmm.." Emperor Askaari rubbed his chin thoughtfully, "that is indeed an issue for free and open interstellar commerce. Just know that should the Imperial Navy encounter such bandits they will open fire even if the vessel bears official insignia of one of your member states military. We have a mandate to protect commerce through force and legal action, no alliances or diplomatic ties will prevent us from enforcing free and open commerce. I would also expect your military to fire upon Imperial class vessels should they hinder commerce."
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiothle 8th February 2015, 11:35 pm

"Yes." Lixandroiu nodded. "I am sorry to hear about your daughter, good sir."

"Perhaps such a meeting would be good. However, as I said... The rest of the leaders don't want anything to do with the world outside the system. I've seen only a bit of change as they agreed to send ambassadors to a meeting in a place called Fedonia. It was a Galactic Conference. Were it a meeting about one particular planet they would not have agreed."

"At the moment, I would not attempt to contact these Cizerack. I have many internal matters to deal with. The Streonian problem was one of those many problems. Thelne Allanar and Stojanovska are on uncertain terms, and Sheridan Prime is quickly falling into Darkness. Calirianne is shutting its borders down, and Triovha is becoming quite a nuisance with their treaties and such."

"I cannot say Kylantha isn't causing problems, either. Rogue fleets have spread out throughout the system and are assaulting merchant convoys."

Taiothle
Taiothle
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 8th February 2015, 1:49 pm

"I would suggest contacting the Cizerack but no one has had contact with them for twenty years. We had just formed an alliance and suddenly the next day they decided they wanted nothing to do with the outside world and closed their borders. They behave much as the Romulans did before we overthrew them during the War of the Four Empires. I have fought a war in every quadrant of this galaxy by now, I'm so tired of fighting wars. I'm old and wish I could retire, but my daughter who would have taken the throne died recently and I have no heir. My only hope is to either magically have another child soon or find someone worthy of this office. You know, it's not often I have the opportunity to speak with a fellow Monarch. There are so many elected leaders nowadays that don't have the first clue it sickens me, most of my allies are democratic and I just can't understand how they do it. Elected leaders do and say whatever they can to get into office, they make promises they can't keep and the people end up dissatisfied. I would like to meet with your leaders some day."
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiothle 8th February 2015, 6:18 am

Lixandroiu quickly understood what the other Emperor was trying to say and laughed.

"That is true." he shook his head, "But we get along better now... Dogs and cats."

He didn't like the idea of having to be sent a couch. He could have one made anyway, to his liking, of course. He simply nodded to the part about the seal of approval.

"The Taiothlean System will need no part in this however. Calirianne has begun an expansion or... Exploration. Whatever. They're widening Taiothle's domain. But any other external matters regarding the Streonians will be ignored. All I wanted was to show those four-armed twats who's boss!"

Lixandroiu seemed rather pleased to be sharing with someone what his planet was like. He sighed softly and shrugged.

"This would be the first time I met someone outside our system besides the Streonians... We, from the Taiothlean System, are rather... Isolated. In our most recent conference, I and the leader of Thelne Allanar, one of my neighbors, voted for a link to planets outside the system." he then shook his head in disappointment. "Our votes were outnumbered by those of Calirianne, Stojanovska, and Triovha. The other planet, Sheridan Prime, is apparently without administrative power at the moment." After that little bit of sadness in his story, he quickly shifted to a more desirable subject.

"Now, the Kylanthans... We are a superior race. However, there are subspecies, called the Celestii. There's so little of them among us Kylanthans and they keep close count of numbers. There's all sorts of Celestii. Short ones, noisy ones we don't really like, and tall furry ones. Apparently, the noisy ones are called cats by the Ashryn from Calirianne. They might be similar to these Cizerack you speak of."
Taiothle
Taiothle
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 6th February 2015, 3:56 pm

Emperor Askaari laughed. "You remind me of a race of people I once met known as the Cizerack, they were much more warlike than Kylanthans. Your two races share similar physical traits, for instance, you are both four legged. But I somehow feel you two would not get along well, to use an Earth expression; cats and dogs. And if you like this couch I can arrange to have some sent to you, they're a very common item found in humanoid dwellings. And by seal of approval I didn't literally mean a seal of approval, it's an expression used to describe someone showing their support for something or someone. Tell me something about your people, I know very little of the Kylanthans."
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiothle 6th February 2015, 2:17 am

Lixandroiu was relieved. So that Streonian earlier with blue embedded armour had surrendered. Strange however, that they would give up so quickly. Streonia had conquered no territory. After absorbing a planet's navy, it would either move on or destroy that planet depending on their response. Few planets that had been absorbed were destroyed, anyway. But no crime was to be let go, no matter how small. Lixandroiu remembered the stench again, but shook it off.

He nodded and hummed softly, pleased to hear an explanation about this hand-shake. It seemed interesting. Except on Kylantha, direct contact with the Emperor could be treated as a threat or insult. On Kylantha, it was customary for subjects to bow standing with a hand held to the center of their chest. Lixandroiu wondered if this was the traditional greeting for a human Emperor.

The Kylanthan Emperor seated himself and set his hands upon his lap, listening and nodding. The furniture seemed to interest him more than what Askaari said, though he was listening. Then there was another complication. He cleared his throat and spoke up.

"I have no seal of approval... What I say is done immediately, or as soon as possible."

"Puzzling how you flat-faces handle things..." he added, pressing his palms against the couch. For some reason, he was getting an urge to sink his teeth into it and pull. His tail began beating against the couch surface. On Kylantha, everything was either the size of a bed or just too small to be even called a stool. "I should have my tailors make me one of these things. It looks good to eat." he grunted, even though he was well-aware of what material this was and that the couch was not to be eaten.
Taiothle
Taiothle
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 5th February 2015, 2:17 pm

"Oh my apologies, I didn't consider whether or not your people were familiar with this custom. It's called a hand shake, it's the act of shaking a person's hand with one's own, it's used as a greeting or to finalize an agreement. It's a fairly common custom among humanoids like myself, it has it's roots in ancient history where humanoids would show their open hands to prove they were not armed and were peaceful. I'm glad you decided to converse with me, considering the implications of this battle here today. The Streonians have unconditionally surrendered to the Galactic Empire and have forfeited all territory they claimed during their reign of terror. The problem is that there are now a number of worlds and a great area of space that have no governing body thanks to the Streonians and their 'kill everything' policy. Please have a seat." Emperor Askaari gestured to a piece of furniture resembling an elongated chair and covered in cushions. After they had sat on the 'couch' Emperor Askaari continued. "The Galactic Empire has the resources to return order to the areas affected by the Streonians but we'd like to have the support of this sector's dominant power, Kylantha seems to be the most prominent power in this sector so I asked you here. If you could give us your seal of approval then the local systems will be far more likely to accept our assistance, if the Core Worlds are not returned to proper order soon the Galactic Economy will suffer considering the bulk of the Galaxy's inhabited worlds are located in and around the Core. If you have ay questions please feel free to ask, we're all equals here."
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiothle 5th February 2015, 10:05 am

Emperor Lixandroiu continued to observe the human technology until later on, when a Streonian left the office. He gave a nod to Lixandroiu, and he found himself nodding back. Who was that?

Some of the white-clothed men entered the office before Lixandroiu was allowed access. He felt threatened a moment, smelling the scent of death. It was fresh. Those two soldiers were now gone, and with them was someone who had been murdered recently. Lixandroiu noticed a drop of blood, but chose to ignore it. Askaari came up and offered a hand, and Lixandroiu stared at it, wondering if there was something in the human's palm he needed to see. He didn't know what a hand-shake was.

"No matter." replied the Simion in his heavy Slavic accent. Being much taller he had to look down the whole time. "There's no need for such a welcome. I'm not very fussy when it comes to such things."
Taiothle
Taiothle
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 3rd February 2015, 8:55 am

Grand Admiral Tillisk entered after the Streonian left.

"Did you hear what that vile creature said about me?" Askaari asked Tillisk.

"I did, but is he wrong? I've served with you for a long time Ram, I used to be your commanding officer as a matter of fact. I've seen you grow from an innocent recruit looking for adventure into a Galactic Emperor. You're more similar to Palpatine than you'll ever admit, as your closest friend I say this: enslaving all of Streonia is exactly what Palpatine did to the Wookies."

"The Wookies did nothing but stand against him in defense of the Jedi, their actions were honorable."

"From your point of view, others still view the Jedi as the enemy and they resent you for supporting the foundation of a new Jedi order. You may have absolute power, but the tighter you hold your control the more people will slip through your fingers."

"So what are you saying?!" Ram was sounding angrier as the conversation progressed, "I should let their crimes go unpunished? I should forget the seven worlds and trillions of lives that were extinguished as a result of their actions! Their inability to control their own system, let alone the countless systems they oppressed and enslaved. The punishment we are handing down is far less than what they deserve."

"Then why don't you just kill them all and be done with it? You have the power! The victims are calling Your Highness! But Esclanfal is laughing because he wasn't defeated, he'll live on through you when you start destroying people's lives just as he did!" Tillisk was now also sounding very angry.

"Enough!" Ram yelled. "How dare you speak to me in this manner? I don't care if we were brothers, I am the ruler of you all. You are but a mere pawn in my designs. Everyone of you are insignificant compared to my ultimate goal."

"So that's how it's going to be? Sever our friendship, no, our brotherhood! We've been in battle together, we've been through thick and thin and seen hell. We've done things in the name of the Empire we could never speak of to anyone, I'm the closest thing you have to friends or family and you know it. Telera is always out gallivanting around the galaxy with the five hundred and first raising hell for the rest of us."

"I said that was enough."

"No dammit, I will not let you destroy yourself and the Empire. You think you built all of this on your own? How many lives have been lost in the name of peace and order? How many more must be lost before your thirst for power is quenched?"

"I SAID ENOUGH!" Ram held out his hand and began to choke Tillisk with the Force. Ram's eyes were changing from blue to yellow. "I've listened to enough of your insolence! You are a traitor, and you must die. A friend wouldn't say the things you did."

Tillisk's face was turning purple as he grasped at his throat, he choked and blood bubbled out from his mouth. "Please." He pleaded weakly as he fell to his knees.

"There, be a good subject and bow before your Emperor." He moved his other hand and Tillisk was now prone on the floor. Ram laughed as Tillisk's final breath was choked out of him and he died. Ram opened a comm link on his belt. "Get in here, remove Tillisk and dispose of him."

Two Stormtroopers entered and carried Tillisk's lifeless body out of the room.

"Ensure the necessary documentation is... 'filed'." Ram said with emphasis. The Stormtroopers only nodded in fear as they left the room.

Now Emperor Askaari waited for the Kylanthan Emperor to arrive.
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Idahria 3rd February 2015, 7:47 am

"Then I fear you are no different from Esclanfal himself... But I will do as you ask and tell whoever still holds power on the homeplanet that the tyrant is gone." said Bersuraunt, moving slowly and carefully.

He left the office and waited for whoever would bring him to the shuttle, unsure of how these humans could pilot a Streonian ship, made to respond only to Streonian DNA. Unless some pilots were to stay and help move the remaining ships. It was that, or they wouldn't serve at all.

Had Gaeran heard any of what Askaari said to Bersuraunt, he might have been worried. But he and his navy were now returning to their own system to deal with other matters, losses, and the disappearance of the Prince who at the moment could no longer be located. Gagra was his last destination, then he went totally blank. That merchant, Lahti, was asked about Queseon, and he simply shrugged. He had spoken with the Prince, but he hadn't asked where he'd gone.

Idahria
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 3rd February 2015, 5:46 am

"Whatever governing authority is in place at the moment must agree to these terms or we will be forced to continue our aggression towards Streonia. You have taken several worlds against their will and forced them into a slaughter, your people have lost the right to govern themselves because they seem to not be able to do so without oppressing other people. The Galactic Empire vehemently opposes conquest of such a nature, our conquest of the Cardassian, Romulan and Klingon Empire's was out of pure necessity. Neither faction wanted peace so we were forced to bring peace through violent means. In time, Streonia will again have the privilege of making its own decisions but until then you will answer to us. I'd say twenty years in service of the Empire will be sufficient and your people will be granted their sovereignty back to them. Relay this message to your government, we will supply you with a shuttle and escort of Stormtroopers... since all of your warships now belong to me. And please inform your men that if any Streonian warships try to leave this system they will be hunted down and destroyed without mercy. Any actions against the Empire are now considered high treason and will be punishable by death, their families will have everything taken away from them and left destitute." Emperor Askaari said to Bersuraunt with an angry undertone.
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Idahria 3rd February 2015, 1:50 am

Bersuraunt nodded. "That sounds fair. I accept these terms. I'm not sure how the rest of Esclanfal's force back on the homeplanet will respond to this, however." He placed his helmet back onto his head and stood up. "Those loyal to Esclanfal will either take up his position or create a new regime. If you ask me, I'm perfectly fine with what you're giving us, but I am only Captain over th Navy. So, speaking for the Streonian Navy, I say yes."

Idahria
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 2nd February 2015, 10:08 am

"If your people had not turned on the tyrant during the battle, the loss of life would have been much greater. The courage to stand against tyranny is an incredible thing, the Empire admires your bravery. Any of your men that stood against the tyrant in this battle will be granted full immunity for their hostile actions against the Imperial Navy. Reports show that there is now a massive power vacuum on Streonia, your world is in anarchy right now. We will assist you in restoring order, rebuilding your planet's infrastructure and anything else your people could possibly need... in exchange Streonia and all territory it conquered will be permanently a part of the Galactic Empire. There are a lot of people angry at Streonia for what it has done, regardless of who was in command Streonia is still responsible for the billions of lives taken by Esclanfal. Your people designed, built, launched and used the weapons of mass destruction that annihilated several planets. Your surrender is unconditional so we will implement an armistice. Streonia will never again be allowed to bear arms, maintain a local defense force and will never build warships for its own use. The Imperial Navy will handle the protection of Streonia, as you have seen we are quite capable. Your citizenry will be absorbed into the citizenry of the Galactic Empire, Streonians will be allowed to join the Imperial Navy. Officers will attend courses to bring them up to speed on Imperial Navy practices, enlisted personnel will do the same while the lower enlisted attend new training altogether. What do you say Captain? I think this sounds like a fair deal considering the countless lives this little adventure of Esclanfal's cost." The Emperor remained seated behind his desk, his hands folded in front of him.
--------

An Imperial stopped Emperor Lixandroiu in the Emancipator's hangar bay.

"Excuse me, Your Highness. If you will follow me I can lead you to Emperor Askaari." The Imperial bowed in respect and then proceeded to lead Emperor Lixandroiu to the command bridge.

They took a turbolift that rose very quickly, but the Emancipator was so large that the turbolift took several minutes to arrive at the bridge.

"This way, Your Highness." The Imperial said as the door opened and he exited. He lead Emperor Lixandroiu to a door guarded by two Stormtroopers, they stood at perfect attention with their blasters ready. The door opened and two more Stormtroopers came out of it carrying a dead Imperial Admiral with blood coming out of his mouth. His face was purple and his eyes were frozen open in terror.

"Emperor Lixandroiu, I'm so glad you could make it." Emperor Askaari rose from his desk and circled around to walk towards Emperor Lixandroiu. "I apologize that there was no reception for your arrival, but our men are still so busy with post-battle duties that we didn't have enough men to spare for a ceremony of such a scale. Welcome to the Imperial Super Star Destroyer Emancipator, this old girl has been destroying enemy fleets for over fifty years and in two galaxies. I was surprised when your fleet joined the battle, at first we thought you were hostile. If you had held of firing upon the Streonians for even a few more seconds we would have fired upon you." Askaari says with a chuckle. He offers his right hand to Lixandroiu, a human custom called a 'hand shake.'

Last edited by The Galactic Empire on 3rd February 2015, 8:57 am; edited 2 times in total
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

The Purge  Empty As if death is great fun...

Post by Taiothle 2nd February 2015, 8:50 am

Emperor Lixandroiu continued to scan the perimeter for enemy fighters, but it seemed that the fighting was over. Esclanfal's ship was neutralized, and the remaining Streonian Dreadnoughts, Cruisers, and Destroyers had powered down. According to a nearby fighter squadron, one of the Streonian ships was being hailed to that huge triangular spacecraft which dwarfed all others on the battlefield.

The Kylanthan Emperor grunted loudly in the cockpit of his own fighter, greatly pleased by the outcome of this battle. He knew not of these people, referred to as humans, but they were damn good fighters. He laughed to himself and shook his head. The fighter was just about to pivot and return to Kylantha, but Lixandroiu received a message from the Emancipator. The human leaders wished to meet him. Lixandroiu nodded and turned his fighter around, aimed for the Imperial ship.

Lixandroiu was directed to a landing pad by some Stormtroopers, and got off quickly, interested in what these humans had to offer. They were definitely shorter, with the Kylanthans being about 7'0" in height, most of the time. The Stormtroopers gazed up at him with more respect than interest. The huge fox padded about, observing the human technology. It was unlike anything he had ever seen.
Taiothle
Taiothle
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Idahria 2nd February 2015, 8:41 am

Captain Bersuraunt was allowed into Emperor Askaari's office at last. He stopped at about two feet from Ram and removed his helmet before dropping down to one knee. The Captain allowed a moment to pass before he began speaking.

"I am Captain Trillech Bersuraunt, currently the highest ranking officer in the Streonian Navy." he introduced himself, then continued on to inform Askaari of who their enemy had been. "I doubt that you are aware, but the Streonian who had been directly confronting you was named Pelleret Esclanfal. He is a tyrant, with a majority of the Royal Army under his command. Now that he has been killed, I hope that our planet will once again return to an era of peace and normalcy."

Bersuraunt gave a deep sigh. "The Streonian Government has no involvement in any of the offenses committed by Esclanfal. In fact, it is non-existent. He had it dissolved after he took full control. After that he aimed to ensure that our species and a select few would rule the galaxy. As you can see, his ideals were... Deluded."

The Captain raised his head, looking up at Askaari pleadingly. "I and my comrades can prove to you that we were not in support of Esclanfal's movements. We were simply tagging along. Defiance while under his rule almost always led to death, you see. My ship, and about seven others fired no rounds against your fleet, but only against Esclanfal's."

In truth, Trillech wasn't sure if he or any of his comrades would be allowed to live after this, but it didn't hurt to try. Streonia was indeed a war-torn planet, with rebellions sprouting here and there against Esclanfal's regime. They would be pleased to know that the tyrant was gone. Killed in his own ship, the Gamaliel.

Idahria
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 31st January 2015, 11:19 am

"Have the Streonians meet us in my office. I want security on the bridge tripled while they are on board, they are to be watched for any signs of treachery." Ram told Tillisk.

"Yes, Your Highness."

Ram waited in his office for the Streonians, they would be led into the office by the two Stormtroopers waiting outside the door leading to the command bridge.
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Idahria 31st January 2015, 9:17 am

It was finally over. Somewhat quick. Not what Gaeran had expected. This was the first real war he'd experienced. Queseon would love to hear about this when he returned home. Really, Gaeran was itching to go home and meet his son this moment. Just to get away from all the noise. He needed a rest. Getting all tensed up wasn't healthy at all. Especially not if you were an Emperor.

The Idahrian Emperor waddled about the command bridge, feeling rather uneasy after the battle. He was approached by Askaari a little later and was startled upon feeling a hand on his shoulder. The Emperor looked up and forced a wry smile.

"Y-Yes... They did... I'm very... Very proud." he stammered, waddling off again. "I need to see my son immediately." And he did. Not really. Minister Hekso answered and informed Gaeran of his son's sudden departure. Gaeran now wanted to return to Idahria right away. His navy was preparing to leave anyway. Very nervous and worried, he returned to Askaari.

"Ram..." he began shakily, "I may not be able to attend any celebrations... My son is missing... I must return to Idahria at once." At that, he gave a shallow bow, then turned around and left.

Captain Trillech Bersuraunt confidently walked along without an escort to inform whoever was the leader of this operation that Streonia was to be left out of whatever matters had spread into this part of the galaxy. His garments were engraved with different colors. Blue instead of red. He waited to be brought to who was in charge quietly, finally at peace now that Esclanfal's faction was no more. Streonia had to be dragged along with his antics until today. Bersuraunt and the twelve other surviving captains surrendered for a good reason.

Bersuraunt was slightly less bulky than Esclanfal was, but same Streonian. Four armed, four eyed. His face was concealed by a mask as well. He had left his weapons on his ship, the Anandrie.

Idahria
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum